Posted:Jul 8, 2019
- Jane’s blog
- The Institute for Feminist Thought
- Jane on Judith Butler: “How to Disappear Patriarchy in Three Easy Steps”
- Jane, “Post-Structuralism, Butler, and Bodies”
- Jane’s appearance on The Reality Report with Matthew Watkins
- Jane, “Ontological Totalitarianism by Numbers”
- Jane, “Twitter, Trans Rights Totalitarianism, and the Erasure of Sex”
- Jane, “Disciplining Martina: Heretics and the Church of Trans Normativity”
- Jane in Trouble and Strife, “‘You Are Killing Me’: On Hate Speech and Feminist Silencing”
- Jane, “Women and Philosophy: A Reflection on Recent Events”
- Jane, “A Short(ish) Note of Academic Totalitarianism”
- Dan’s essay on identitarianism and the threat it poses to the traditional conception of human rights
- Dan’s recent essay, “Feeling Like a Man”
- Dan’s essay, “Some Things to Keep in Mind When Engaging with the Gender Identity Debate”
- Dan’s essay, “Thoughts on Sex and Gender”
- An essay from Dan on the question of self-identification more generally
- Kathleen Stock in Quillette, “Stonewall’s LGBT Guidance is Limiting the Free Speech of Gender Critical Academics”
- Links to Kathleen Stock’s primary work on gender and identity
Sophia | Jul 8, 2019 | Daniel Kaufman & Jane Clare Jones
Science writer George Musser explains one of physics’ strangest concepts to John Horgan.
Daniel Kaufman and Kevin Currie-Knight air their worries about the young intellectual Coleman Hughes’ career path.
John Horgan dives into quantum mechanics and the mind-body problem with science writer Amanda Gefter.
Daniel Kaufman and Megan Fritts debate the contemporary relevance of philosophy of religion.
Philosophers Daniel Kaufman and Robert Gressis discuss whether the fame of prominent philosophers is justified by the quality of their work.
John Horgan and science writer/physicist Michael Brooks explore the blurry line between science and pseudoscience.
Daniel Kaufman and Milton Lawson discuss Hitchens’ influence on Milton’s comic book, Thompson Heller: Detective Interstellar.
Philosophers Daniel Kaufman and Joshua Rasmussen debate whether an all-encompassing epistemology is attainable.
The Wright Show
Robert Wright and Massimo Pigliucci discuss the evolution of intelligence and biological complexity.